Friday, January 2, 2009

Punk Chic

I love annual dinners. OK, that shows betapa 'happeninglah' my life.. heheh.. well, like I said I'm reaching 30 this year and I do not take liquid or any form of substance to be enjoying regular parties.. so annual dinners la is the avenue for me to get all dolled/dressed up and be whoever I want to be!

Speaking of annual dinner, ours is coming on Jan 10th. The theme is MUSICAL. THEATRICAL. CULTURAL. blergh.. nak pakai apa? catsuit for CATS? Puteri Gunung Ledang? Screw it. I'm going to be a rock star and represent the PUNK CULTURE. hehe.. dah lamaaaa betul teringin nak jadi rock star. I wish I was born with strong vocals.. boleh la jadi lead singer rock band mcm Shirley Manson ke.. Gwen Steffani ke.. sukanya!!

My inspiration this time would be non other than Mulan Jameela. OK, I have been berangan performing lagu Makhluk Tuhan Paling Seksi.. heheh.. :p suka la lagu tu!! and she's just so HOT!


I found this lace full body suit kat Sg Wang. Tapi too provocative for company sponsored event?



Arghh.. I'm dyinggg to get a pair of gloves like that. Everytime jumpa, either too pricey for one/two-time use or too big for my hands



Those gloves are KILLING me!



I scored a pair of Zebra print dress like this by Martina Pink @ Tangs the other day. Suke.. suke.. :p sama macam Mulan.. yay!


Hm.. excited ni.. I've got my outfit composed and will be doing some major do on my hair. Will post up pics.. Stay tuned!

p/s: Photos taken from her facebook. Yes people, I am a fan! haha..

2 comments:

Ms Nellie said...

Oh great! I cant wait to see the pictures! My company trip is this coming weekend too and it's a Hawaiian Party theme dinner..so thats pretty easy...

Little Garage Sales said...

Hi Nell...Hawaiian shd be sexy! Make sure you post up some pics ok :)Coffee sounds good. Think I've given you my number in your inbox..? Let me know whenever you're up for it!