Wednesday, June 10, 2009

If only I could turn back time..

1. I would have studied at a uni with a proper campus. Where I studied, it was more of a "cowboy town" where we lived in gated flats with classes located like 2km away.. Nothing exciting

2. I would probably have accepted the offer and scholarship to continue my studies at Uni College London and would still be there until now with an awesome job and a wardrobe full of oh-so-lovely clothes

3. I would have studied Biology instead of Accounting in High School so I could be a doctor and be filthy rich and arrogant.. heheh

4. .. Or studied Geography instead of Chemistry so I could be a rich Oil & Gas Geologist..

IT job sucks. This whole globalization thing is driving me nuts.. Conference calls back to back, 3-4 times a week.. I'm exhausted!

Anyway, my awesome nephew drew this - of me in my wedding dress (with matching boots, blusher and sequins.. heheh) .. say awww people!

No comments: