Sunday, June 14, 2009

Wanna be a princess?

Well.. I'm getting married in less than a month.. so lately I have been trying to figure out what kind of hair-do should I have - veil..? no veil..? tiara..? Few weeks back I thought I was quite certain that a messy side bun with cymbium and a pair of diamond studs would be perfect.. until my mum planted this thoughts in my head that.. I should wear a veil and tiara since this is basically the only time I could pull this off.. right?

So I have been flipping through Hello magazines from my 'archive'.. and my current obsession is the European princesses.. see, those long veil ala princess Diana.. heheh.. As you may have already known by now, I am a bit extreme.. simple means simple all the way and while I am already into this whole princess fairy-tale mood, might as well go all the way, right?? Shouldn't settle for anything in between, no?

Hmm okay, I got side-tracked.. what I actually wanted to share this time is actually lingerie.. soo in the mood of collecting them, for obvious reasons :p I love Princesse Tam Tam.. (since La Perla and Agent Provocateur are obviously out of the equation!).. I just love the pretty lace with matching trimmings and ribbons.. another reason that I love PTT is perhaps their range where unlike the over-rated Victoria Secret that has models that make women who are not very full at the top (*ehem) quite intimidated, PTT's range is more tasteful, modern and very European.

You can find PTT in Blush! stores. The price range is between RM239-RM379 per piece. If you live near Subang Jaya, Point B! in Summit USJ carries them for a permanent slash of 40-50%.. Go Indulge ;)

Vanessa Paradis in Princesse Tam Tam:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sources: French Glamour & Princesse Tam Tam website

No comments: