Wednesday, June 24, 2009

News

Somehow I feel that no matter how good my foot-care regime is, I would still get cracked heels. Is it because I wear high heels too frequently? If you have this same problem, guess what? I've found a place that can help you smoothen out those ugly skin.

Trust me, I have tried getting pedicures from so many places but none could really remove all of them (although Kool Kutz (Bangsar Village II) does excellent job with buffing your toe nails that they continue to shine until they grow out)

So back to cracked heels, you can really get them removed at Green Paradise at First Floor, Ampang Point Shopping Mall. Quick (abt 30 mins), painless and effective.

One catch though.. the 'beautician' (for lack of vocab at 7am in the morning) were very annoying. They thought they were being friendly but can't they tell that me reading magazines means I am not interested to talk? and they will make you sign up for packages and tried selling their other services and products.. come on, do they really have to show that level of desperation? OK, while I am already at it, somehow I feel like most salons in Malaysia apply the same annoying marketing strategy. They might sell - only because the customers are too annoyed and probably willing to spend some money just to make them keep their mouth shut! As a result, that will be a permanent goodbye.

So, if you happen to run a beauty salon and reading my blog, please please please train your staff to be nice, smile (is good), be attentive but please don't be over-friendly - coz you will only repel people like me.. and please don't be too desperate, trying too hard to sell your products.. and if u happen to run hair salon, please don't spoil your customers mood by telling them their is dying, therefore desperate (my word of the day) for the most expensive treatment or else, deal with a bald head for the rest of your lives! Look, we all have mirrors, we can tell if our hair is frizzi-er than a lion's and if we are interested, we'll ask for it ok?

Hmm.. I'm nagging now. Better Stop. Toodles!

No comments: