Monday, March 31, 2008

Junkies

I love junk food. Today I have cravings for ice cream and goreng pisang. Left work early at 4pm, went straight to Subang Parade and queued up for Baskin Robbins :) I got myself a Quart of Maui Brownie Madness which is my all time favourite. It's so thick and gooey, who would have thought it is actually Low fat yogurt! Then made my way to SS 15 goreng pisang, I think they have the best goreng pisang ever.. hmm.. yumm..

All my efforts to go on diet is so overr.. I keep thinking it is ok to binge-eat when you're sick. The problem is, I have been religiously feeding myself with bad stuff which is not really helping me to recover. I will be taking a 20-hour flight this Friday so I need to get better or they might put me on a plane back to Malaysia as soon as I arrived in LAX with all these germs (yeah, you can't even enter the US embassy here in KL if you are having fever or coughing, which is complete BS!) Mat sallehs are just pussies..


Wearing
Jacket: ZARA
Jeans: H&M
Wooden Slippers: ZARA
Bracelet: Forever 21
Earrings: H&M
Hello Kitty Tank Top: H&M

p/s: I got this jacket with an amazing deal. ZARA has launched some 'cheap' rails that have smart jackets going for RM159.90 and pants for RM109.90. Go grab one!!

No comments: