Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New Addictions

Guess I am a late bloomer. I am a non-IT-savvy-IT-person. Hmm!! Seriously, yours truly just discovered facebook and guess what.. eBay!!! Duhh..

Gosh.. I can't even control my spending when time and energy is limited but with eBay, I can even shop from my own bedroom, from the office, from anywhere with broadband & seriously, I can now literally shop with one eye closed, single handedly!!! AWESOME or ... dangerous?


Wearing
Cardigan: ZARA
Pants: MNG
Scarf: ZARA
Shoes: Unknown
Handbag: New Look
*I must say I am not very impressed with the shot above. How can you ever wear pastels without looking like aunt Gertrude?

p/s: Something I really wanted is finally happening (no, nothing associated with bells, diamonds or me looking like a floating angel or anything like that) but I am feeling rather nervous to move from my comfort zone..

No comments: