Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Vaccine.. yeah right!

I have not had fever for at least 1 - 2 years, that was last year. I took this flu *vaccine that was supposed to prevent me from getting sick, prior to my trip to Eastern Europe late last year... and guess what? I got sick twice since then!

I'm down with fever again today, took a medical leave but had to still join a telecon in the morning, to listen to some audit prep briefing. Boy, it was sooo interesting that I suddenly caught myself snoring (cute hard breathing, i am sick ok.. heheh) halfway! Can't imagine the life of an auditor, sounds like you have a very lively career.. Not!! (no offense, :p)

Oh yeah, anybody wants to go to Bangkok with me? That'll be end of April. Free accommodation at this luxurious hotel, courtesy of The Corporation for 3 nights! Btw, I am not sharing a room with strangers so you have to be somebody I already know and comfortable with though :)


Wearing
Top: Anod
Bracelet: Forever21

*Vaccine: Any preparation used as a preventive inoculation to confer immunity against a specific disease, usually employing an innocuous form of the disease agent, as killed or weakened bacteria or viruses, to stimulate antibody production.
~www.dictionary.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I share room with you in Bang Bang ;-)