Friday, March 21, 2008

What to wear... hmm...

Guess what? I'm going to US!! Well, I am actually nervous with this new job. Close friends should know how much this is bothering me lately. New job, new boss, new team members. I am not moving to a new company, just moving to a new role but after 4 years in this current position, I have to finally leave my comfort zone.

I am literally freaking out that even this US trip doesn't excite me.. I am trying to think positive here so the only way to keep me happy is probably to think of what to wear during that trip! :)

~Paris~


~New York~


Click here to see more

I am seeing a lot of black coats, black opaque leggings, booties, leather biker's jacket. Gosh now I wish I live in Paris. Even photos look really good there.. I am really excited to go now!!

p/s: did i tell you that I am actually going to a resort in Texas? Dammit!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh. working in US is always been my dream. Congrats you!

Little Garage Sales said...

ohh.. i am not going to work in US.. it's just a short business trip!

Anonymous said...

Honnnnn, don't worrryyyy! you'll do fine there. :))))

Anonymous said...

best nya g US.. sib baik g texas.. kalo g NY ke... sure aku dah ikot.. ahhaha...