Monday, April 28, 2008

Demon demon go away..

Work has officially started. Honeymoon is so o.v.e.r. No more excuses, blergh..

I cannot stop spending. Houston, Bangkok and now KL.. No wonder OCBC bank keeps sending me free credit cards.. I think they have sent me AT LEAST 4 credit cards although none of them have been activated. When will they ever learn??!!

I manage to discipline myself to only stick to 1 credit card. So far I have been quite okay. Although it is causing serious damage to my bank account as 30% of my pay every month goes into the deposit machine. If only it goes into my savings account.. I am definitely screwed should I lose my job!



Wearing

Shirt: ZARA
Pants: MNG
Belt: Unknown, Bangkok Market
Shoes: Charles & Keith
Clutch: Miss Selfridge

I shall leave my credit cards at home starting tomorrow

No comments: