Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tada!!

I'm backk! Super tired.. but totally awesome trip, the best business trip ever!! I was fortunate that we kept bumping into people from work, some of them rent cars so free ride to almost any places we want to go :)

Met so many people, such an eye opener to my new role. Feeling nervous, more than ever but it is such an honor to be in the same team as those brilliant people. The next couple of years are going to be super hectic and challenging for me. It is time to get serious with work, a lot to pick up in the next 6 months. The competition begins!

I am entitled for 2-days off, the long hours on the plane is draining. Unfortunately have to get back to work, ex-supervisor is here so need to see him to complete my appraisal. Don't think I care but what I say in that piece of paper sums up all the hard work that I have put in the past 12 months. Sounds simple but what if I put it this way - it determines my increment next year.. hmm.. can't say I don't care anymore, can I? all the LV trunks, Balenciagas, Chanels..

Anyway, Houston's awesome - at least for a shopaholic like me! Will post pics of goodies I bought later ;)

No comments: