Wednesday, April 30, 2008

This is the part when..

I feel guilty as hell!!! I made this purchase today (after swearing to retire from shopping):



OK, here's the thing.. I bought this dress at ZARA on Monday (one serious IMPULSE purchase). I never buy anything >RM200 so as usual, I feel terribly bad but I was telling myself that it's my birthday month (well, it's actually May but still <30 day range) so that dress is like my birthday present. And I thought I have been working hard so it is like a reward. OK fine, I said the same thing on all other purchases made in Houston, Bangkok and OK fine, KL too (to make me more excited for the Houston trip)

Anyway, the sandals cost me USD18.99 and plus shipment, it sums up to USD43, which is like RM140. *gulp* ok quite pricey for a sandal main-main . Well, damage is done..

Actually, main reason why I got that sandal is, the ZARA dress I was telling you about earlier is too girlish.. it's long and flowy and have sweet & pretty prints (gosh, ZARA is like a candy store now, I love it!!).. so I need to pair it with something trashy and a bit more punkish or I'd look like aunt Gertrude, right.. and since I'm turning a year older, I need to look younger.. :p

Gosh.. hutang keliling pinggang.. :( quoting my mum's words: "Takde duit, buat cara tak ada duit!" Am I living beyond means..?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hot.

Anonymous said...

Definitely a gorgeous sandal! Worth the buy! Would buy it myself if 1) i had the moolah and 2) if had the right kindaleg (anything that is vice versa of short, stubby as thick as a tree-trunk type! kahkah!)

Ms Nellie said...

My mum says the same thing. Maybe we should take your mum and my mum out for tea. :)