Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hmmph!

Today, I found/received/did:

#1 - My Gaucho has finally arrived!! :))
#2 - Those of you who just came back from Bandung, tak aci okkk!!! It was like a totally awesome girly girly sessions, those shopping spree and pamperings for you while I ended up in that piece-of-s*** place..??!! seriously..?? seriously??!! see, i hardly curse (it's not very elegant) but can you tell I am totally jealous.. ?
#3 - The rim of my front tyre is scratched.. and my baby is only like 6 months old.. *sigh*
#4 - I am going to J-A-P-A-N at the end of May and probably again in September.. yay!
#5 - Inland revenue s*cks!! My salary has been religiously deducted every month and how do I still end up owing them money??!! blood sucking *&@)(&#(*@
#6 - I just realized that I left my microfibre hair turban in Bangkok. That is like one of the best purchases I made in Houston. I will be in grief..

I am so going to sleep with mixed feelings tonight. I want to be happy but I am not :(

p/s: Babe, the telekung you got me from Bandung is uber cool ok.. even my mum loves it! THANK YOU!! so that kinda made my day.. besides Thai food :p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe..Glad you love itttt!

Well I think you are Kuih Lapis, Colorful & Sweet altogether :p

Anonymous said...

nak ikut gi japan september nanti can meh?

Little Garage Sales said...

izan... jom pegi shopping? heheh

sue: bolehhh.. jom jom.. tapi timing tak confirm lagi.. nanti kita discuss offline ok!

Anonymous said...

eh! seriously woman! kalau betul kena buat loan nih! kahkahkah!!! what with the visa lagi! arrggh!!!! *anxious!*