Thursday, April 3, 2008

I dont wanna grow up..

I was in ZARA today and why is it when you are looking for something, you end up spending AGES in the store and still could not find anything decent.. but when the only plan you have is to window shop, you ALWAYS end up getting something?

Anyway, I actually went to ZARA couple of weeks ago, and tried on this tube dress. It has those metal studs at the top and you have probably known by now how much I love metal studs... ahh.. Love at first sight.. UNTIL I come to my senses that I am approaching the big three-0, I should not be walking around looking like I'm trapped in a teenager's body! eerrkkk..

It is really unfair.. why is it now, when I finally have enough money to shop on my own and when the clothes are getting more and more fashionable, when these imported brands are finally accessible, it is actually kind of too late?





p/s: I think my fingers look kinda freaky in that 2nd pic.. anyway, I am off to Houston tomorrow. Gonna miss starHILL! see ya soon, toodles!

No comments: