Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hmmm... Okay!

I think SJP has gone too far. I am not sure if I am going to like the highly anticipated movie.. saw some pictures of their wardrobe in the movie and Carrie's wedding gown (and the 'veil') is a huge frustration. She reminds me of Victoria Beckham's wedding gown - with the CROWN, the apple bridal bouquet - she looked like a witch!

I guess Patricia Field was trying too hard to keep up with the reputation she's built from the tv series.. but such a let down!



I am really not sure about the revealing neckline - it makes her wrinkles and freckles even more obvious. The feather is just making her look so.. hmm.. scary?



... well at least VB has that baby face to go in contrast with her outfit



Don't get me wrong, I love SJP and I would like to put the blame on Ms Field but I dont think she dresses SJP to the premiere as well (like what's up with the head gear??!), did she? It just seem like SJP / Carrie is trying really hard to outshine the other girls. Well, still love SATC - I guess like normal people, they too have wardrobe taste malfunctions at times..

p/s: I think Cynthia / Miranda looks great though.. confident and modern, as always

No comments: