Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Treasures

I am in the process of killing my first project so in a way I am jobless. Guess I wont be anywhere near Japan anytime soon.. blergh

As a result to that, I was feeling rather bored at work today so spent few hours in the morning searching for my first 2.55. RM8800 for a brand new is pretty steep and no way I could ever justify spending that much money on a handbag.

Anyway, I found a few vintage shops in KL. They are not too bad at all so if you are looking for ways to spend your weekend or few hours after work, go check them out!

1. Scoop | Plaza Damas (Block P)
2. Attic House | Plaza Damas (Block L)
3. Milan Classic | Cheras Business Centre
4. Luxury Vintage | Plaza Damas

Let me know if there are more of them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello :] I own Brown Bettie Vintage but I just changed the name of my store - I thought you might like to take a look and update your links :] It's now
http://stores.ebay.com/Modern-Nostalgic
Thank you so much for linking me, keep the blog posts coming!
-Kristen