Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Rockin'

Do you like my gladiators? :p Don't care what you think, I love them coz they rawkkk!!



Wearing
Dress: ZARA
Cropped Jacket: H&M
Handbag: Topshop
Shoes: eBay
Bracelet: Cats Whiskers & Charlotte Russe
Hairband: Unknown

Yes, I wore that to work! I got quite a few stares, especially the dress and black nail polish and the studded bracelets but who cares.. it was my birthday so I am entitled to wear anything I want.. :p *attention seeker* haha

p/s: oh yeah, I did catch someone's attention, it was a senior manager (an expat) who bumped into me in the lift. He went "Hi xxx - ohh.. that is a new dress, haven't seen that before". I just stared at him, speechless! (if you've read one of my posts earlier, I am always stunned whenever ppl make 'blind' conversations with me)Anyway, yeah.. that was embarrassing that he had to change the topic to.. so how is 12th floor? duhh!! - for someone who just preached about style & grace.. yeah.. I AM Full of $hit.. haha - By the way, cursing is allowed in literature, as a form of creative writing.. :p

No comments: