Monday, May 12, 2008

Clock's Ticking

I think this would be the last year that I am dressing up like this. I will start dressing up my age next year. Although it is more fun, it is however just so wrong to get inspired by those teenage characters in Gossip Girl or in the likes of Nicole Richie, the Olsens, Misha Barton, Lindsay Lohan, etc...

I have always liked the proper chic look, think Charlotte York, Kate Bosworth, Katie Holmes, Jennifer Aniston. Not only they are more feminine, I think the look is more classy and appropriate for the office too.

I hate to say goodbye and I don't want to grow up.. those sayings that you should be yourself somehow is not necessarily that easy I guess. Sucks!!





Wearing
Floral Blouse: Forever 21 (I bought it in Houston but funny that Topshop KL has the same one too)
Pencil Skirt: Unknown
Shoes: Charles & Keith
Bag: Topshop
Hairband: Forever 21
Scarf: Forever 21
Bracelet: Mum's vintage (ugly but I like!)

p/s: I got an ipod FM transmitter today.. Boleh la karaoke dalam kereta lepasni... woohoo!! :p

No comments: