Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Perfect Dinner

We had dinner at Al-Nafourah (Le Meridien), believe it or not I actually dislike Middle Eastern / Mediteranean (whatever you call it) food. It was however my choice .. as I was hooked to that restaurant for one particular reason. The belly dancing!! he he he...

I don't know why but I find it very entertaining that I couldn't stop smiling and literally had my mouth open throughout the performance.. even men in the room didn't really watch her like I did. he he he..





So somebody paid a huge bill so I could watch that girl dance :) Thank you!! It was THE BEST dinner ever.. I know Frangipani serves the best food in town but unfortunately they don't have a belly dancer.. :(



Wearing
Dress: BCBG Max Azria
Cardigan: Dorothy Perkins
Open-toe Pumps: Charles & Keith
Handbag: Speedy 30
Hairband: Unknown

Yeah.. I didn't have any accessories on and handbag choice is a bit off.. it was so hot & humid yesterday that I was seriously lazy to dress up.. still ok la tu kan..

p/s: Charles & Keith is opening soon at Pavilion KL! (next to Forever 21)

3 comments:

Ms Nellie said...

Oh we have the same pair of Charles and Keith shoes. In the same shade lagi..hehe

Little Garage Sales said...

Nellie: Hi! Glad you've made your blog public again :) Guess we'll be seeing more Charles & Keith shoes here in KL once the store in Pavilion is open.. will be soo common after this kan...

Ms Nellie said...

I just had the same conversation with a friend. Yeah, and everyone on the street will have the same pair as yours. And the thrill of going to S'pore will not be the same.Hmmmh!