Thursday, May 8, 2008

Countdown...

Today I received:

1. SKII gift sets - thanks "Debbie" for telling me that my eyes are wrinkly, and somebody obviously remembers that, and come to rescue!
2. My Gladiator sandals!! :) That was really quick, I ordered it last week! Tapi.. tersangatlah tinggi.. It looks really good but I have to admit they are not the most comfortable shoes I have - or ever tried.. So for the sake of being trendy, I guess I have to carry spare shoes with me, in case I break my ankle. Errk..

Soooo excited, 4 days to go.. tee hee

After 2 successful purchases from eBay, I am pretty convinced that Internet is one of the best invention ever!

So, here are my latest eBay searches:
1. Vera Wang and DVF dresses for work
2. Leather biker jacket - then I'll have to find a place to wear it to :p
3. Vintage tops/dresses

... but, I had my usual night chat with mum a minute ago.. our topic today is as usual, politics.. she told me that the price of rice has gone up to 100% at certain places.. kesian orang2 miskin.. and here I am browsing for more and more clothes, handbags, shoes, etc... ok, we'll see how long I can stay feeling guilty like this..

... come on people, have some faith in me will ya?!

p/s: I have night telecon tomorrow.. and it's Friday night for god's sake! cari makan punya pasal... *sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what will that somebody get me for birthday?

Don't do that "Uhmm..ahmmm..apahal?" with me!