Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hippie Pro

I finally got my own version of jumpsuit, a-la Stella McCartney's SS 08 collection. It was so difficult to find one so I decided to get it tailor made. Well since I work in an office, I don't think I can get away with wearing it on its own so I paired it with a jacket. Not sure if you like it but I absolutely love it!

Stella's Way

My Way :) - although I wish I have longer limbs like Stella's model


Wearing
Jumpsuit: Tailor made
Jacket: MNG
Belt: Forever 21
Sandals: Charles & Keith
Necklace: Diva
Handbag: Miu Miu inspired from Sevendays

p/s: yeah yeah.. I couldnt be bothered cropping my picture..

3 comments:

simimoon said...

i love that jumpsuit/dress! great color for you :D

Ms Nellie said...

Brilliant idea! I might make one for myself too..

Little Garage Sales said...

Thanks Taghrid and Nellie!!