Sunday, June 8, 2008

Items to go..

As promised earlier, here are some items that need to go on sale. I am starting to feel the pressure of letting them go but it is not fair for me to leave them hanging in my closet, untouched for at least 6 months. They deserve a better home..

Send me an email if you have further enquiries or interested to purchase. angelic.sue79@gmail.com

Raoul Shirt


Raoul shirts come with this embroidered R initials. This one's on its cuff!

Description
Brand: Raoul
Size: 40, fits Medium or Large
Price for brand new: RM289
My price: RM75 - free delivery in Klang Valley
Condition: Excellent, only worn once
If it's so great, why are you selling it?: I find it a little too large for me
How to wear: Great for work, to be paired with black pants or pencil skirt.

Nyonya Batik Dress


Border around the hem and neck line. Side zip and has tie-back strings to accentuate waist line.

Description
Brand: Unknown, bought in ViVo city Singapore
Size: Medium or UK 10
Price for brand new: SGD45
My price: RM50 - free delivery in Klang Valley
Condition: Excellent, only worn once or twice
If it's so great, why are you selling it?: I hardly wear anything above the knee..
How to wear: To be paired with baby blue or pink pumps. Super cute!

MNG Mini Skirt


Baby blue corduroy mini skirt

Description
Brand: MNG
Size: Medium or EU38 or UK10
Price for brand new: RM129
My price: RM30 - free delivery in Klang Valley
Condition: Excellent, only worn a few times
If it's so great, why are you selling it?: I have aged!
How to wear: To be paired with white wife-beater, with sneakers. Sporty!

MNG Retro Top




Description
Brand: MNG
Size: Medium or Large
Price for brand new: RM129
My price: RM35 - free delivery in Klang Valley
Condition: Excellent, worn a few times
If it's so great, why are you selling it?: I have fat arms so not very flattering on me
How to wear: With Jeans or pencil skirts

MNG Safari Shirt Dress


It has attached cute obi belt

Description
Brand: MNG
Size: Medium
Price for brand new: RM159
My price: RM50 - free delivery in Klang Valley
Condition: Excellent, worn a few times
If it's so great, why are you selling it?: I caught someone else at work wearing it, so you know what that means..
How to wear: Worn on its own, paired with pumps

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,
is MNG Pin-stripe Jacket still available?
can i book? how do i go with the payment?

Little Garage Sales said...

Hii.. yes, it is still available. If you are around KLCC, why don't we meet up so that can save us both on the delivery process?

Otherwise, please send me your address (angelic.sue79@gmail.com) and I will provide my bank A/C number to you.

Ashleigh said...

I'm interested in the MNG shirtdress. Can nego? Mail me at ashleighgoh@yahoo.com.