Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Save me..

In relation to my previous post, here are the things that I am going to do to overcome the petrol price increase:

1. Put some of my precious belongings on sale. As you have probably noticed, most of my stuffs are from the highstreet stores so if you are a fan of ZARA, MNG, River Island, Charles & Keith, H&M, New Look & etc... watch this space ok :) A girl can never survive without shopping so you can buy these stuffs at a fraction of the original price! I will start buying 2nd hand myself too :)

2. Gain something from blogging. Since I am going to do this, that means I will have to make my blog searchable. See, I am quite conscious so I will chop my face from every photos taken/posted from now on.

3. I will start a very serious campaign on recycling. How is this related to petrol, I don't really know but saving environment is always good, err.. right?

I'm excited with my new project now. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, those ebay sellers you listed, what do they sell? What brands, price budget?