Thursday, June 5, 2008

My First Step to Making Side Income

I know my pocket will be tighter now with the increase in oil price and whatever follows next. It will definitely be a nightmare if one day it shoots up to RM4 per litre. We still need to prepare for the worst, right? I am definitely taking my first step to build my petrol fund!

This whole blogging thing is pretty new to me. Although I work in IT industry, I am definitely not tech-savvy. I am quite aware of the prettiest handphones, laptops and gadgets but I have absolutely no idea with the functionalities. Lucky for me, I was 'introduced' to Payperpost by Snazzy, a very hardworking friend who is also well equipped with knowledge on how to make extra money.

I am pretty convinced that this will work - although I am still not sure how to even add those links required by the advertisers. Guess I will be spending this whole night reading..

Okay, dear kind readers, help me raise my petrol fund by continue visiting my blog ok ;) You can do the same so sign up to PayPerPost and join me raise our petrol fund!

p/s: hmmm... I feel like I am doing this Save Karyn thing.. haha..

blog network

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ee tak aci nya.. tak apply PPP from my blog... ciss!!

Little Garage Sales said...

tu laa... tak tau.. dah register baru terperasan benda tu.. sorry!!!