Thursday, June 5, 2008

Red-Soles Needs a Makeover...

My blog is so unpretty.. :( so *blah*..

I need someone creative to help me with a blog skin, or at least a banner for my blog title. I will send you a free Bath & Body Works miniature (59ml) shower gel of your choice! (Fresh Vanilla, Sheer Fresia, Cotton Blossom or Exotic Coconut)


*gambar hiasan sahaja

All you have to do is, design a banner for the title of my blog (Red-Soles) and the winning entry will receive the above gift :)

.. and, if you are kind enough to create the entire skin, I will throw in a Sheer Fresia body lotion of the same size!!

IF I happen to receive a few, then I am sorry but I will have to choose only ONE. As usual, originality is key :)

As you know Bath & Body Works are not available in anywhere outside U.S so I am contributing my personal collection so trust me, they smell great!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I was good at graphic design coz I'd love to get that B&B bottles.

Anonymous said...

lulu, check out: http://leeloublogs.blogspot.com/
(not that many, but few cute ones!)

Unknown said...

what's the appropriate size for your header? ;)