Sunday, June 8, 2008

More Items to Go..

Send me an email if you have further enquiries or interested to purchase. angelic.sue79@gmail.com

ZARA Long Tank Top


Take note that I have tied the strap to a knot as they are pretty long

Description
Brand: ZARA TRF
Size: Medium
Price for brand new: Around 7-8 pounds (bought in UK)
My price: RM25 - free delivery in Klang Valley
Fabric: A mix of Viscose, Cotton, Polyester
Condition: Excellent, only worn a few times
If it's so great, why are you selling it?: Changing style to suit age and profession
How to wear: Great for layering with t-shirt and worn with skinny jeans or leggings

ZARA Satin Soft Yellow Shirt


The actual color is very soft yellow - like those light yellow MyVi or Toyota Vios.. heheh..

Description
Brand: ZARA Basic
Size: Large
Price for brand new: RM79
My price: RM25 - free delivery in Klang Valley
Fabric: Polyester and a little Spandex
Condition: Good
If it's so great, why are you selling it?: It is a little too big for me
How to wear: Great for work, to be worn with pants

MNG Culottes



Culottes - Long shorts that appear as a skirt

Description
Brand: MNG
Size: EU40 or Large Medium
Price for brand new: Around RM100-RM150, can't remember
My price: RM50 - free delivery in Klang Valley
Fabric: A mix of wool, polyester and silk
Condition: Excellent, only worn once
If it's so great, why are you selling it?: It is a little too big for me
How to wear: Looks great with a pair of oxfords or spectators!

MNG Denim Pencil Skirt


The actual color is slightly darker than this
Side slit

Description
Brand: MNG
Size: EU38 or UK10
Price for brand new: Around RM100-RM150, can't remember
My price: RM40 - free delivery in Klang Valley
Fabric: Cotton & Polyester
Condition: Excellent, only worn a few times
If it's so great, why are you selling it?: I am over it..
How to wear: White boyfriend shirt with vintage belt. To be paired with yellow pumps

MNG Pin-stripe Jacket



Description
Brand: MNG *SOLD
Size: Medium
Price for brand new: Around RM100-RM150, can't remember
My price: RM40 - free delivery in Klang ValleyFabric: Polyester and a little Viscose
Condition: Excellent, only worn a few times
If it's so great, why are you selling it?: I have too many jackets
How to wear: Great for work


Promod Sheer Wrap Blouse



It has very fine sequins along the neckline

Description
Brand: Promod
Size: Medium / UK10
Price for brand new: AED149 (bought in Abu Dhabi)
My price: RM80 - free delivery in Klang Valley
Fabric: Polyester
Condition: New with Tag
If it's so great, why are you selling it?: I just never come around to it..
How to wear: Fabric is sheer, needs to be worn with black tube top. To be paired with black pencil skirt of pants. Great for work

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woman!

don't tell me u went and bought yourself a mannequin (how the heck do u spell it?) to take photo of the clothes?

or did u already have it?

Little Garage Sales said...

yeah.. i got one :) murah je..

D said...

Hiya!

That pair of culottes is cute! I have a pair but could not fit into them anymore.

It is my size too (hopefully its a good fit!).

Have you sold it?