Thursday, February 21, 2008

Buzzz

After all the hype, I have not actually seen anyone using the iPhone yet.. well, at least in KL. I am not sure why, probably the size? Fashion phones are becoming a craze now (not that I'm associating the iPhone with the other fashion phones).

If you're a slave for labels (or looks), you may have been spending A LOT to keep up with the latest addition to the ever-growing selection. I guess until you've finally owned a Vertu, the buying will never stop.. but yeah, how can we not fall for these:


Motorola RAZR D&G, Samsung Armani, LG Prada (Silver Edition)

If you own one of those and think you have the trendiest phone, don't be too confident as someone else might already have this:


Designed by Fred De Garilhe, this one's called Choco Chanel. I love the double C chain and how it looks like when it is collapsed but I am not too sure with the overall futuristic look. If you noticed, the display panel is transparent, OK!

Don't worry, you're still on top as this phone is not available on the market yet so start saving!!

... I'm still in love with my uber sleek black Prada :p

No comments: