Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Coffee

I am soooo addicted to coffee. Unlike many other people, I do not like the taste at all. I hate coffee flavored cakes, chocolates, candies whatsoever. I need coffee on workdays. It has an immediate effect on me, just a few slurps can make my brain work 100x more. I have no idea what kind of coffee they stock in the office but I would certainly make sure my employees drink them everyday (hypothetically speaking when I run my own business).


Wearing
Mustard Top: H&M (which my desk mate conveniently said "you look like a clown in that top")
Black Skinny Pants: ZARA
Bracelet: Forever21
Earings: Cats Whiskers

p/s: I know this Thai girl (an expat at work) who drinks Starbucks literally everyday. Is she deprived or The Corporation just gives extravagant coffee allowance to expats?

No comments: