Monday, February 11, 2008

Retro Junk

If you grew up in the 80s and had a fabulous childhood like me, I'm sure you were hooked to the tele to catch Jem & the Hologram. Screw Transformers or MARS or Carebears or My Little Pony, Jem is BY FAR THE BEST!

I managed to watch a few episodes on YouTube the other day and boy, Jem was HOT! OK, the songs are a bit lame though - I tend to forget that the show was produced in the 80s and have a target audience of 12 and below. I am not sure how much influence that show had put on me growing up but I certainly like boys, pretty fashionable clothes, cat fights, music, a little bitchiness sometimes (or all the time?) and I wonder if all of us have a little bit of Jerrica vs Jem in us - at least I admit I do :p hence this blog - oh yeah, I am an IT geek by profession by the way (just to remind you on the clash of personality)

Anyway, saw this super cute t-shirt on the net. I want one!!!

No comments: