Monday, February 25, 2008

If I have a million bucks

One of the table topics presented during my second Toastmasters meeting is "If I have a million ringgit, which charity would I donate it to?" I was very lucky not to be selected to deliver the speech - I do not know why I was selected to be in Toastmasters, yes, I can talk.. but not to strangers and unfamiliar topics!

Anyway, here's my version of ... "If I have a Million ringgit":


Mini Cooper S in Grey to drive around


Chanel 2.55 in Black for pleasure
.. ok, and in white and pink


Miu Miu Vitello (Large) for work


YSL Downtown in Black for shopping or travels


Christian Louboutin pumps in Black and Beige for work and leisure


0.5 carat of solitaire diamond earings for sheer elegance

..and lastly:


Louis Vuitton trunk for the business trips..

ahh.. there you go.. my table topic speech of the day - If I have a million ringgit :p

p/s: told you I have vision!...hmm.. can I buy a husband?

No comments: