Sunday, February 24, 2008

Feeling Glamorous

I've to admit that I have not seen any of the movies nominated for Best Picture (...yet!) so I guess it is pretty obvious that the only reason for me to watch the Academy awards is the red carpet. OK fine, I didn't really watch Oscar - seriously, unlike the Grammy's there's no performance whatsoever to make it watchable! Anyway, here's my top 3 choice for the red carpet this year:


Marion Cotillard in (Jean-Paul Gaultier)
I don't know why I love this mermaid inspired dress other than the color. I thought it is special, different and has that vintage feel. I think it would look great on Dita von Teese.

Cameron Diaz (Dior)
Color, color, color.. I love dirty pinks!!

Anne Hathaway (Marchesa)
This is seriously romantic.. The color is beautiful especially on Anne's pale skin and dark hair.

Others:

Jessica Alba (looking resplendent in Marchesa), Renee Zellweger (Carolina Herrera of course) & Heidi Klum (Dior - no one else could pull this off)

Where are the other red carpet royalties? I was hoping to see Reese Witherspoon, Charlize Theron, Katie Holmes, SJP, Gwyneth Paltrow, Keira Knightley, etc.. blergh

No comments: