Thursday, February 28, 2008

Color Blocking

We had dinner at The Apartment, KLCC yesterday. Don't worry I am not one of those bloggers who would take pictures of their food and post them up on their blogs :p
I love the place, it does indeed feel like we were at home. I was accompanied by some clowns (or maybe just A clown? :p) from work who was really nice to feed us 2 super yummies oreo cupcakes each!

Anyway, this is kind of my first attempt in color blocking, what do you think?



Wearing
Skirt: unknown
Top: MNG
Cardigan: Warehouse
Necklace & matching earings: Topshop
Belt: Miss Selfridge
Shoes: New Look

p/s: some think I have freaky memory - just to test: we had meal number 5 (chicken in a bag), number 20 (seared salmon fillet) & number 22 (chicken & mushroom pasta) & some "red mullet" salad (I'm quoting the waiter who referred to almost everything as red mullet)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like I said in the lift this morning, beautiful color on your skin :)

2678 said...

although, it does reminded me of France, but c'est très joli!

J'adore!

Little Garage Sales said...

it actually reminds me of johor flag but french? merci! :D