Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Match Making




I tried ok.. still trying to understand.. is Kate Middleton really pretty? I don't understand.. Don't you think she looks a bit old (she's even younger than me!)? OK fine, maybe the future queen has to look preppy and well-groomed.. big deal!

Not that I'm into the prince either.. I just have been having these thoughts in my head so I thought I should get it out of my system, once and for all. So here's my vision of the future queen of England:



Biography
Name: Charlotte Casiraghi known as Charlotte of Monaco
Age: 22
Birth Place: Monaco
Why we love her: She's the grandaughter of Grace Kelly (as in the Hermes' Kelly bag), fourth in line to the throne of Monaco. So, grandaughter of Grace Kelly + son of Princess Diana = Ultra HOT future King/Queen of England
Style Factor: One of Karl Lagerfeld's muse - need we say more?
Queenometre: 5/5




Biography
Name: Rachelle Sarah Bilson known as Rachel Bilson
Age: 27
Birth Place: LA, California
Education: N/A (who needs a degree in history of art to be the queen of England??)
Why we love her: She's just that cute, sly girl that everyone can't help but love.
Style Factor: Impeccable!
Queenometre: 4.5/5



Biography
Name: Natalie Portman known as the modern Audrey Hepburn
Age: 27
Birth Place: Jerusalem, Israel
Education: Harvard alumni in Psychology
Why we love her: Think of the hotter version of Bill-Hillary partnership (:p)
Style Factor: She loves Zac Posen & Prada, classy!
Queenometre: 4.0/5 (since she's Jewish, it's never gonna happen I guess..)

So seriously Wills, open up your eyes!! Hm.. I'm not gonna get sued for writing this am I? OK, I'm just a bored Malaysian who has just past my bedtime on a workday.. you wont get anything from suing me, go attack HELLO! and OK.. they're meaner.. AND richer!!!

p/s: I even posted the nicest photo of Kate.. :D

No comments: